Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby will arive within the next 72 hours

Today might be the last trip for us visiting gynae for check up. According to gynae, baby will arrive within the next 72 hours as my cervix is 2-3cm dialated. Gynae again told us that the baby is not going to be small. This was the 3rd time he told us the same thing. I'm kind of worried... and I can't control myself but cried infront of the gynae. I just can't explain why... Was it the pain from the check up? Am I too scared that the baby is too big? Am I too scared of the labour pain that's just 72 hours (or even less) from now? I can't answer...
Now... let's just wait for our precious to arrive anytime soon... Maybe tonight? Tomorrow morning? Maybe... 16th? ;-)
Stay tune for my next update with my baby's photos ;-)

No comments: