Friday, March 26, 2010

He finally calls Mummy!!!

After few months of anticipation, Jaiden finally calls me "Mummy" on one Sunday afternoon on the 21st March 2010!!! He has been calling Daddy for a couple of months already. No matter how I ask him to call me "Mummy", he refused to do so. He will either ignored me totally, or he will say "mmm oi" (don't want). I was getting more and more sad as I think "why he doesn't want to call me "mummy""? What did I do to make him refuse to call me?

On the 21 March 2010, as I was putting a pair of wet black slacks from the washing machine to the hanger, Jaiden pointed to the slacks and said "Daddy ar...". Then I responded by saying, "Yes, this is daddy's pants". Next, I pull out another black pants from the washing machine and put it into the hanger. Jaiden again pointed to the pants and said "Daddy ar...". This time, I said "No, this is mummy's pants. It's not daddy's". To my surprise, Jaiden responded by saying "Mummy ar...". I was so so sooo happy to hear that the 1st time! To make him call me again, I pulled out another wet clothes from the washing machine and he points to the clothes and said "Mummy ar...". **Heart melted** However, after 2-3 times of calling "mummy", he choose a simplified version -> "Mie". From then on, Jaiden has been continuously calling me "Ah Mie" until now...
Even though it's a simplified version, I am happy enough that he finally calls me :-)

Mummy's sunglasses becomes his favorite toy.

The mess created when he feed himself

Posing with his ladybug bag

1 comment:

Beary said...

you must be excited and happy!