Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bad luck comes with a consolation prize

Bad luck hits us on the 28th August 2009. Hubby met with an accident when he was on the way to meet a friend at about 7:45pm. Me and Jaiden was at home, suddenly received a call from hubby. He asked me to help to phone up the friend that he is suppose to meet up with, and at the same time informed me that he met with an accident. His voice was trembling, and he hung up the call very fast. I was so worried after that. I do not want to record the details of this bad thing here in my blog, hopefully we could forget this incident one day. Anyway, my hubby is not hurt, but the car is quite badly damaged. The front part (bonet, "sarong", skirting) was badly damaged. Estimated repair fee may be at least RM4-5k. No choice, we have to claim insurance..
Following the unlucky incident, I received a letter a day after from Today Publishing. Jaiden has won a consolation prize as "Star of Pureen" in Parenthood magazine August 2009 issue. We were extremely excited, and went to scout for this magazine. Too bad, August 2009 issue cannot be found anymore. It's already end of August now, September issue is already out. Sigh... Luckily I still keep the record on which photo I had submitted for this contest.

Here presenting "Star of Pureen"

No comments: