Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jaiden feeds mummy

21st October 2009 marks a memorable day for mummy. Jaiden fed mummy his Baby Bite crackers. Mummy feels sooooo sweet.

It’s normal for Jaiden to make noise when we fetch him from Ngo Jeh’s house in the evening. What more when we want to place him on his car seat, he will complain and complain and complain, keep moving and it’s very difficult for us to fasten his seat belt. To tame him, we will “bribe” him with the Baby Bite crackers. Ya…. we know we shouldn’t do this (not a good teaching), but any other recommendations? Mummy who is sitting next to Jaiden will break the cracker into smaller pieces before passing it to Jaiden. To my surprise, Jaiden holds the piece of cracker and put it near to mummy’s mouth. Mummy said “No, Jaiden. This is for you… You can have it”. I push his hand towards his own mouth, and ya… he ate it. Daddy then told me, if Jaiden wants to give me, I should just eat it. Hmmmm… true also ya… let Jaiden show his gratefulness to mummy. I pass Jaiden another small piece and I asked Jaiden to give mummy. He then feed mummy with his own hand!!! I am so touched (just a small piece of cracker is enough to make mummy so touched hahaha). Oh by the way, it’s very sweet too when we ask Jaiden to “kiss mummy”, and he really did it!

No comments: