Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kiasu-ness of today's parents...

More and more parents are bringing their babies/ kids for studio photo shots. Is this today's trend? Or is this purely kiasuism that we are talking about? :-) When I saw my friend posted his baby's photo on his FB account, I asked my husband "Shall we?". Of course, after browsing my friend's photos, he agreed to bring Jaiden to the same studio since the packages that they offer is quite reasonable.

Jaiden had his studio photo session on the 27th September 2009 from 2:00pm till 3:30pm. It could be longer if Jaiden can be more co-operative. Anyway, we can't blame him for being so agitated because he had a fall during the photo shooting session. He was playing happily riding a "scooter" at first. We asked him to stand for some posing. Since he still can't stand properly without aid (of course he can't walk without aid too), he had a slip together with the "scooter". Daddy who was standing at the back of course tried to rescue Jaiden, but daddy slipped too! Daddy kicked at the "scooter" and it hits Jaiden for a 2nd time (after Jaiden felt with his face facing the ground). What next??? Jaiden cried non-stop! His nose was hurt and bleed a little. We feel sooooo sad for bringing Jaiden for this photo shooting session and hence hurts him.

This is the "scooter"... photo taken before the fall.

Luckily we managed to tame Jaiden and photo session continues... I've posted all the photos we've chosen in my FB account. Below are some of the photos I love the most...

No comments: