Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mummy is sick

Never cross my mind to blog about me falling sick. It was hubby's idea to blog it (kind of domino effect?) since the previous blog was "Jaiden is sick". Jaiden is yet to recover, there comes another sick people at home. Daddy, be strong ya!!

I am down with flu as well (virus from Jaiden most likely). Took MC yesterday and rested at home. After sending hubby to work and Jaiden to Ngo Jeh, I went to Poliklinik Pertama to see doctor. Then, went home and took medication and slept at about 10:30am. Until what time? Hehehe... this lazy and sick mummy slept until 3:00pm, still want to continue... but forced myself up to refresh a bit, went online and eat some bread for the 4:00pm medication. Still FB-ing until 4:30pm, took a quick shower and left home at 5:00pm to fetch hubby from work and Jaiden from Ngo Jeh.

I'm at work today, but constantly went to the ladies to make wantan as my nose is basically blocked the whole day. Maybe left with 1/6 section (in the nostril) for me to breath. Not a good idea to go to work... should have taken 2 days MC...

Totally out of scope... (non-Jaiden related). But here goes some photos of Jaiden taken with his Police car.

Jaiden enjoying the teething bite (for the 1st 10 minutes)

No comments: