Friday, November 13, 2009

Walk unaided


Jaiden can now walk unaided!! Last couple of days, he tried hard to get up from a sitting/ kneeling position to a standing position. He was trying that even at night, when I tried to tuck him to sleep! At last, he is able to do so now. He can even stand from a sitting position. This morning, before we left home for work, he went into the small room where we kept his electronic lantern. He took the lantern and I helped to walk him out of the room and get him seated on the floor near the dining table. While I was getting ready to put things into the car, I saw him walking unaided, one hand holding on to the electronic lantern! I was amazed at how he progresses.

Din't manage to take a photo of him walking with his lantern. Will have to put the camera at a more accessible place next time.

This is a photo of him walking like a drunken master holding a remote control.

No comments: