Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fetus Education

Michael was introduced to a book by his friend - a fetus education book by "Chet (7) Thin Jen" (a Japanese author). Hence, we bought the book from a bookstore and Michael has to read it to me word by word as it is written in Chinese.

There are quite a few things that a mummy needs to do when the little one is still in my tummy. One of the most important thing is "Communication". We always thought or wonder if the little one in our tummy can actually hear us. The fact (at least from this book) is that he can do more than just hearing, but also can feel what their mummy is feeling and seeing. Thus, the most important thing that I need to train myself is to be POSITIVE and CHEERFUL. With these, my baby will come to this world happily without worries.

Another thing, which I have been practising since the little one was 1 month + in my tummy; I've been telling him the date and time that he should come out naturally (natural birth) to the world. True enough... this is written in the book itself. I truely hope that my baby will fulfill my little wish ;-)

Another amazing findout from the book!! Fetus in the tummy can do self-healing if the mummy request him to do so. Hence, I have just started to request my precious one to be healthy, heal himself from any kind of illness before he comes to this world. I hope my baby will be as healthy as possible and meet his daddy, mummy, relatives and friends on the defined date ;-)

No comments: