Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Opening Ceremony

Hi family and friends,

Never thought of blogging all these while... But for my little one in my tummy now, let me try my best to start blogging to update my family and friends about our status ;-)
As of todate, the little one is 22 weeks in my tummy. How do I feel seeing my tummy getting bigger and bigger?
1st: OMG!! Can I slim down after I deliver?
2nd: Ops!! I can't fit into my blouses and pants anymore! What should I wear to work?
3rd: Hmm.. since I am a mummy soon, all I want is to have a healthy and handsome/ beautiful junior ;-) For my body.. ahem... I'm not slim all along, so it's not too late to differ my diet plan to next year ya ;-)
4th: Ohh.. baby inside my tummy.. what are you doing right now? Can you kick mummy harder so that I can feel you moving inside?

I don't think I can describe my feelings from the 1st day I know that I'm preggie until now. The list is simply too long... But most of all, my little one must be a healthy little baby.

Guess what...
This little one is a gift from God on Valentine's Day 2008.

1 comment:

TheBlueRanger said...

Congratulations on your first baby and your first blog!!

Can't wait to see your little one :-)